Senior Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d) for Canadian Company
regiocom and Cherry Health are looking for a full-time Senior Full Stack Engineer to join the distributed team. regiocom is the largest full service provider in the field of energy and telecommunications in German and Austrian markets.
Cherry Health is building the world’s most advanced medical network for physicians and healthcare professionals. As a health-tech company, which provides value to physicians and patients with every feature we add to our platform, building a healthier world. We are looking for passionate go-getters who want to create healthcare as it should be, with lasting impact.
As Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be working hand-in-hand with the CTO and core team; You will be responsible for contributing world-class code from day one. You will work on the back-end code and front-end (web & hybrid mobile apps) while fostering best practices like agile, automated testing, code reviews and continuous integration.
The philosophy is founded on the entrepreneur mindset. You get to own products, code contribution and quality from inception to delivery and deployment. Cherry Health’s tech stack executes on a microservices-first approach and utilizes Typescript, React, Ionic, Node, Serverless and AWS.
As an early stage start-up, speed is a fundamental competitive advantage. The team is made up of self-starters who get excited about new challenges, a fast-paced environment, and individuals who are capable of pivoting quickly and effectively to succeed in the demanding health tech market. Be at the forefront of developing break-through systems and make your mark in building a healthier world!
- Design, develop and own mission critical features that live in the back- and front-end
- Use latest AWS and web technology, including Node, Websockets, Typescript, Lambda and DynamoDB
- Create web-based interfaces and re-usable interface components with Typescript and React
- Create a cross-mobile and desktop experience using Ionic
- Build a cutting-edge microservices cloud architecture following best-in-industry patterns
- At least 3 years experience building full-stack web projects with a significant focus on back-end code, business logic and front-end development
- Strong knowledge of our tech stack (or similar technologies); excitement to learn
- Ability to architect and develop service-based backends: APIs, code, and data
- Fluency in > 1 programming language - preferably at least one dynamic/interpreted language
- Comfort working with cloud-based infrastructure such as Amazon AWS (or similar)
- Knowledge of the current tech ecosystem, trends and announcements
- Applicants must be willing to work with a globally distributed team, with the core team being in Canada
- Adaptable, high-achievers energized by a startup environment
- Team players who love being part of and leading an agile ecosystem
- Product owners who can engage with designers and stakeholders
- Makers with a drive to finish, impress users, and delight customers
- Previous experience with DevOps and provisioning cloud resources are an advantage, such as Terraform, Docker, and “Infrastructure-as-Code”
- Existing knowledge in Unit Testing, and CD are appreciated
- Your opportunity to make your mark in changing healthcare
- An environment where you opinion matters and you will have responsibility from day one
- You get to work among a highly talented team, challenging yourself and others
- A culture that values one-on-one on-boarding, check-ins and an open-door policy no matter who you’d like to talk to
- A personalized development plan with opportunities to attend courses and conferences
- competitive renumeration based on specific skills and package of social benefits
- At least 24 days annual leave
- additional health insurance
- food and home office bonus
- teambuildings and special regiocom events
- Home Office opportunity after successful induction
regiocom SE Niederlassung Bulgarien
Bulevard Slivnitsa 189
Mehr Infos zum Einsatzort »