Cloud Backend Software-Engineer (m/f/d)
Founded in 1996 in Magdeburg, today more than 5.500 employees work in the company in Germany, Austria and Bulgaria and Turkey. In Bulgaria we have developed our business since 2006 and we are already successful in 5 Bulgarian cities – Sofia, Varna, Ruse and Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas.
Our daughter startup company DIGIMONDO enables the Internet of Things by helping customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. We specializes in standard enterprise software for sensor networks. We make our customers independent of technologies and manufacturers while being uncompromising in terms of data security.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At DIGIMONDO’s R&D team we live the agile philosophy. Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector.
For our location in Varna we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative environment. We are looking for a person who wants to learn and work on scalable, distributed, microservice-oriented architectures (Node.js), as well as software based on functional programming (preferably with experience in Elixir).
- Evaluation, conception and development of innovative programming concepts for internet-of-things and industry 4.0 applications
- Implement and maintain software solutions
- Close collaboration with our Product Management and DevOps Teams
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to applications
- Maintain and improve existing tools
- Create documentation for implemented software
- Experience with Node.js (Python, C are a bonus)
- Experience with functional languages (Elixir, Lisp, Haskell, Scheme, Erlang, etc.)
- Experience with databases (ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, Redis, others)
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English, German is beneficial
- Experience with Vue.js (or Angular, React)
- Experience with communication protocols and software (MQTT, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with Linux, Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with major cloud providers, e.g., AWS, MS-Azure, GCP, etc.
- CI/CD Frameworks
- Software protection and security
- Software Architecture and Design Patterns
- Aware of the fundamental microservice design principles
- German would be an advantage
Was zeichnet uns noch aus
- A pleasant, very collegial and technologically modern working environment
- Adequate and continuous personal development
- Exciting long-term projects in a dynamically growing market
- Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits
- Up to 27 days annual leave
- Additional health insurance
- Food and home office bonus
- Teambuildings and special regiocom events
- Home Office opportunity
Menschen mit Handicap sind bei uns herzlich Willkommen.
regiocom SE Niederlassung Bulgarien
Bulevard Slivnitsa 189
Mehr Infos zum Einsatzort »