Senior Full Stack Developer with German (m/w/d)
Senior Full Stack Developer with German
Founded in 1996 in Magdeburg, today more than 6000 employees work in the company in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece and Argentina. Our IT teams in Germany and Bulgaria are working together creating not only innovative internal systems but also making customers happy through developing modern IT solutions.
For our project for a client in the healthcare industry, we are looking now for Senior Full Stack Developer to deliver a best quality product on the most efficient way for client’s satisfaction. You will be part of a product team split between Germany and Bulgaria. Our team is location-independent but we are still working together.
That would be your job
• As a leading part of the team, you are involved in the provision and adaptation of project and production systems
• You work on the development and connection of defined interfaces between systems
• You control and support the team in all phases of the software lifecycle (conception, development, testing and documentation)
• You are a competent contact person for our project partners
• You support the product owner in creating the backlog
This position suits you if the following describes you
• You have several years of experience in professional software development in the Java technology environment
• You are familiar with the management of a team - also with agile methods
• You have good knowledge of Java, Angular/React, Fiori, Kubernetes and/or Microsoft Azure (Azure Blob Storage)
• You may also have experience with Spring Boot, REST (-Services, - APIs), Apache Camel, XML, JSON, Container, OpenID Connect/Keycloak, GraphQL
• You are proactive, like to educate yourself and also like to share your knowledge with your colleagues
• You have very good knowledge in German and English
What you will get
• A pleasant, very collegial and technologically modern working environment
• Adequate and continuous personal development via trainings
• Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits
• Working on a long-term exciting project
• Up to 26 days annual leave
• Additional health insurance
• Food and home office bonus
• Teambuildings and special regiocom events
• Home Office opportunity
If you are interested in this position please send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
regiocom SE Niederlassung Bulgarien
Bulevard Slivnitsa 189
Mehr Infos zum Einsatzort »