SAP - ABAP Developer with German (m/f/d)
Founded in 1996 in Magdeburg, today more than 6000 employees work in the company in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece and Argentina. Our IT teams in Germany and Bulgaria are working together creating not only innovative systems for regiocom but also making external customers happy through developing modern IT solutions.
You will like it to become a part of the regiocom-team coding for a great new project with awesome people. We work remote and rely on real team players for mutual virtual exchange. Nevertheless, the relationship to each other is important to us, which is why we always like to meet up at our offices. Is this working model right for you?
- You develop high-performance software solutions in a team in our SAP environment (applications and interfaces)
- You support the team in all phases of the software life cycle (conception, development, testing and documentation)
- You support the operation of our existing SAP landscape as part of 3rd level support
- You drive the architecture of our platform and the development process
- You advise and support the departments in the optimization and further development of the software systems
- You stay up-to-date, constantly develop yourself and like to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You have very good knowledge of SAP development with ABAP and/or ABAP OO
- You have a degree (computer science, business informatics, ...) or comparable and several years of practical experience
- You have knowledge of SAP interface development (ODATA services) and experience in the energy industry can help you, but is not mandatory
- SAP S 4/HANA certificate would be great advantage
- You enjoy developing solutions together in an interdisciplinary team
- You have very good communication skills
- Proficiency in German is a must
You will get
- A pleasant, very collegial and technologically modern working environment
- Adequate and continuous personal development via trainings
- Exciting long-term project in a dynamically growing market
- Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits
- Up to 26 days annual leave
- Additional health insurance with dental care
- Food and home office bonus
- Teambuildings and special regiocom events
- Home-Office opportunity
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
regiocom SE Niederlassung Bulgarien
Bulevard Tsarigradsko shose 159
Mehr Infos zum Einsatzort »