Lead Software Engineer with German (m/w/d)
Lead Software Engineer with German
Founded in 1996 in Magdeburg, today more than 6000 employees work in the company in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece and Argentina. Our IT teams in Germany and Bulgaria are working together creating not only innovative internal systems but also making customers happy through developing modern IT solutions.
For our new project for a client in the healthcare industry, we are looking now for Lead Software Engineer to organize and lead our team members to deliver a best quality product on the most efficient way for client’s satisfaction. We are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative environment.
You will be part of a product team split between Germany and Bulgaria. As a lead, you will quickly familiarize yourself with the new requirements and organize the team to involve the appropriate technologies to achieve quickly best results. You should support the team in all stages in the software development lifecycle by architecture, design, implementation, QA and monitoring. You will be responsible for implementing processes and tools for the team. You will assist in development, training and upskilling initiatives to ensure high qualification of the team members.
In addition, your tasks will include the following:
• Design the software architecture of new features
• Development of new innovative technologies / methods / tools and subsequent implementation of proof of concepts
• Continuous consideration of the issues of safety, performance and efficiency
• Organizing the work of the team based on the role required to fill by the client
• Ensure the requirements are clear and properly communicated
• Ensure the project team operates within the framework of the client, including meeting KPIs, achieving the roadmaps, etc.
Technical qualifications and competencies
• In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
• Good knowledge and 3+ years of experience with Java (Spring)
• Solid experience as a Lead Software Engineer
Our stack is
• Java spring
• Mongo DB
• Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps
• AWS or Google Cloud
• Excellent communication skills
• Initiative, willingness to assume responsibility, ability to work in a team
• German is a must
You will get
• A pleasant, very collegial and technologically modern working environment
• Adequate and continuous personal development via trainings
• Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits
• Working on long-term exciting projects
• Up to 26 days annual leave
• Additional health insurance
• Food and home office bonus
• Teambuildings and special regiocom events
• Home Office opportunity
If you are interested in this position please send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
regiocom SE Niederlassung Bulgarien
Bulevard Tsarigradsko shose 159
Mehr Infos zum Einsatzort »