Lead Software Engineer (m/f/d) with German
For our new project for a client in the healthcare industry, we are looking now for Lead Software Engineer to organize and lead our team members to deliver a best quality product on the most efficient way for client’s satisfaction. We are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative environment.
You will be part of a product team split between Germany and Bulgaria. As a lead, you will quickly familiarize yourself with the new requirements and organize the team to involve the appropriate technologies to achieve quickly best results. You should support the team in all stages in the software development lifecycle by architecture, design, implementation, QA and monitoring. You will be responsible for implementing processes and tools for the team. You will assist in development, training and upskilling initiatives to ensure high qualification of the team members.
- Design the software architecture of new features
- Development of new innovative technologies / methods / tools and subsequent implementation of proof of concepts
- Continuous consideration of the issues of safety, performance and efficiency
- Organizing the work of the team based on the role required to fill by the client
- Ensure the requirements are clear and properly communicated
- Ensure the project team operates within the framework of the client, including meeting KPIs, achieving the roadmaps, etc.
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge and 3+ years of experience with Java (Spring)
- Solid experience as a Lead Software Engineer
- Excellent communication skills
- German is a must
- Initiative, willingness to assume responsibility, ability to work in a team
Was zeichnet uns noch aus
- A pleasant, very collegial and technologically modern working environment
- Adequate and continuous personal development via trainings
- Exciting project in a dynamically growing market
- Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits
- Working on long-term projects
- Up to 27 days annual leave
- Additional health insurance
- Food and home office bonus
- Teambuildings and special regiocom events
- Home Office opportunity
Founded in 1996 in Magdeburg, today more than 6000 employees work in the company in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey and Argentina. Our IT teams ** in Germany and Bulgaria are working together creating not only innovative internal systems but also making customers happy through developing modern IT solutions.
Details im Überblick
IT-Recruitment / Assistenz
Telefon: +359 884 330 778
E-Mail schreiben »