Form Developer & Process Consultant with German (m/w/d)
Founded in 1996 in Magdeburg, today more than 6000 employees work in the company in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece and Argentina. Our IT teams in Germany and Bulgaria are working together creating not only innovative systems for regiocom but also making external customers happy through developing modern IT solutions.
Our development department looks forward to your expert knowledge and support. You will implement future-oriented software solutions for the energy industry. We can work remote and rely on real team players for mutual virtual exchange. Nevertheless, the relationship to each other is important to us, which is why we always like to meet up at our offices. Is this working model right for you? Join us and become part of our team.
That would be your job
• You redesign or adapt form content (Word, e-mails / HTML).
• You process raw data and data from various systems such as SAP or online portals
• You link our databases with the forms through to archiving
• You communicate with internal and external teams and provide information for the client
• You create and check processes and dispatch routes in close cooperation with our account managers as well as internal and external clients
• You are involved in the analysis, design and optimization of processes in form management
This position suits you if the following describes you
• You are very familiar with the Microsoft Office programs
• You have a good understanding of SAP IS-U and may already have professional experience in the energy sector
• You have experience with SAPscript OR SmartForms OR Adobe Forms
• You have a high level of technical affinity and a good understanding of processes and production systems
• The implementation of new processes and methods is easy for you
• You have a keen eye for detail and a result-oriented approach
• You adhere to the timely processing of orders and create realistic schedules for this
• You have very good knowledge of spoken and written German
• You like to work and communicate in a team
We offer you these benefits
• A pleasant, very collegial and technologically modern working environment
• Adequate and continuous personal development via trainings
• Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits
• Working on long-term exciting projects
• Up to 26 days annual leave
• Additional health insurance
• Food and home office bonus
• Teambuildings and special regiocom events
• Home Office opportunity
If you are interested in this position please send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Abteilung:||Full Service Billing|
regiocom SE Niederlassung Bulgarien
Bulevard Tsarigradsko shose 159
Mehr Infos zum Einsatzort »