3rd Level Java Support Specialist with German (m/f/d)
We offer customer excellence through our employees and innovative solutions. In Bulgaria we have developed our business since 2006 and we are already successful in 5 Bulgarian cities – Sofia, Varna, Ruse, Veliko Tarnovo und Burgas.
In Sofia and Varna we have concentrated on software development for leading energy companies.
For our IT department in Sofia we are looking for 3rd Level Java Support Specialist with German.
- Monitoring of web services and application servers
- Investigation and resolution of faults in the 3rd level together with the development team
- Performing fault analysis
- Creating reports
- Creation and execution of SQL scripts
- Active participation in knowledge management (creation of FAQs, service documentation, maintenance of the knowledge base)
- University bachelor degree(preferably computer science or a similar technical field of study) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in OOP (preferably Java)
- Working knowledge in Java (JEE, Spring, Apache Camel, Apache CXF)
- You are well-versed with markup languages such as XML/XSD
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- High level of commitment and ability to work on your own
- Experience with Elastic Stack and Grafana
- Experience in supporting Java EE applications
- Experience with widely-used application servers (JBoss, Wildfly) and container platforms (Kubernetes, Docker)
- A pleasant, very collegial and technologically modern working environment
- Adequate continuous personal and development via external trainings and certifications
- Exciting projects in the dynamically growing market of the energy industry
- 24 days paid leave and additional health insurance